extent 中文 EN[ɪksˈtɛnt] US
广度, 范围, 程度
- 名词 (Noun)PLextentsSUF-ent
- A range of values or locations.
- The space, area, volume, etc., to which something extends.
- The extent of his knowledge of the language is a few scattered words.
- (computing) A contiguous area of storage in a file system.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore extentSUPmost extent
- OBS Extended.
- Vesteris Seamount is composed of highly alkaline lavas of alkalibasaltic to basanitic/tephritic compositions, consistent with small extents of mantle melting due to great lithospheric thickness [17 ].
- AV activity against VSV and EMCV were assessed by determining the extent of viruses’ cytophatic effect inhibition.
- "To the extent the box keeps the outside world away — then, yes, it is better to think inside the box."
- Extents of osteoblast differentiation were monitored by Alizarin red staining (A), and the mRNA levels of the PHD 1–3 and osteomarker marker genes were determined by RT-PCR (B).
- Deep elves die easier than most other races - glass cannons to an extreme extent.
Meaning of extent for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 7
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en extents
- en extention