extremely 中文 EN[ɪksˈtriːmli] US
极端, 极其, 非常
- 副词 (Adverb)COMmore extremelySUPmost extremelySUF-ly
- (degree) to an extreme degree.
- However, last night we scored a twomp (20 sack) of this extremely chronic weed, and we hotboxed Shaun's car...I was GONE. Just out of it. Almost uncomfortably stoned.
- They are extremely effective in reducing pain, which many medical studies suggest is widely undertreated in patients suffering serious illness.
- The internal dynamics of the group itself may be extremely violent, for violence and pisstaking are inextricably linked, and each are involved in the central sphere of having a laff (Willis 1988: 29).
Meaning of extremely for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 3
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en extremely low frequency