fashioned 中文 EN
- 动词 (Verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of fashion.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore fashionedSUPmost fashioned
- (in combination) having a specified fashion or style.
- being in style.
- being well designed.
- Ernest threw his paint brushes into a kind of trough he had fashioned from sheet metal that he kept in the sink.
- Another senate talkathon shaped up today as southern solons fashioned a vocal onslaught against new anti-lynching legislation.
- To prove it, we consider the poset of ordered partitions, properties of the permutahedron, and some good old fashioned combinatorial techniques..
Meaning of fashioned for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en fashionedness