followed 中文 EN[ˈfɑloʊd] US
- 动词 (Verb)BFfollowSGfollowsPRfollowing
- simple past tense and past participle of follow.
- If you are not sure of the proper etiquette, watch what others do and follow suit.
- The film is at once too Hollywood and too realistic. It is tied to genre conventions while stylistically following the new code of realism, especially with regard to mise-en-scène and performance.
- Yet as intelligently as Rafferty, back at left-back following her recovery from a third ruptured cruciate ligament, was defending against the dangerous Élodie Thomis her side were up against it.
- Following the accident passengers were detrained through the rear cab
- Following this logic, multiple treatment options including microfracture, mosaicplasty, and autologous chondrocyte implantation have been explored [3 ].
- Following the approach adopted in [2, 3], two orthogonal cartesian reference systems are considered: [ …] .
- Basic table manners were covered in the first day of finishing school, but more followed.
- All over that big ole doodied up house she walks and talks and I follow.
- Hence, in determining whether a form should be ranked as a species or a variety, the opinion of naturalists having sound judgment and wide experience seems the only guide to follow.
Meaning of followed for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en followed by
- en followed on
- en followed up