- 动词 (Verb)BFformSGformsPRformingPREfor-
- simple past tense and past participle of form.
- We saw a water devil form in the late afternoon on the lake.
- One of the architectural arts is acrography or plaster work which has had its own form and style in each historical period.
- future to form (eliding the e and merging the two rs into one) futurama
- Even among the (rapidly disappearing) survivors of his generation, Yank Rachell is nearly alone in his persistent use of traditional, even preblues forms.
- Common in English, where in some putative compounds, such as autocrat or technocrat, both members would be combining forms.
- Therefore, the lack of detectable expression suggested that gluconate and ketogluconate could not be formed.
Meaning of formed for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en formedon
- en formedons
- en formedness