formers 中文 EN
- 名词 (Noun)BFformerPREfor-SUF-ers
- plural of former.
- The final started with £85m worth of striking talent on the bench as Carroll was a Liverpool substitute and Chelsea's Fernando Torres missed out on a starting place against his former club.
- The former problem student surpassed his instructor's expectations and scored top marks on his examination.
- e.g. Jeb Stuart, "James Ewell Brown Stuart", a Confederate general Jeb Bush, "John Ellis Bush", former governor of Florida
- A form of these lissoneoids somewhat resemble the trochoidal forms, the latter being more hollow than the former.
Meaning of formers for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en former
- fr former
- en ormers
- en dormers
- en wormers