formers 中文 EN
- 名词 (Noun)BFformerPREfor-SUF-ers
- plural of former.
- France, he said, was “almost a Bolshevik country”, in view of the “hidden scandals” such as that of the former Budget minister Jerome Cahuza
- Jimmy Carter was the first former president to speak ill of a sitting president while on foreign soil
- Alex (not on) Song as ITV pundit in Berlin -- West Ham's former Barcelona player endured a tough evening in ITV's Champions League final studio. 
- A form of these lissoneoids somewhat resemble the trochoidal forms, the latter being more hollow than the former.
Meaning of formers for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en former
- fr former
- en ormers
- en dormers
- en wormers