- 名词 (Noun)PLformingsPREfor-SUF-ing
- The act by which something is formed; formation.
- 动词 (Verb)
- present participle of form.
- Well-to-do citizens, both Reformed and Catholic, also backed down and withdrew their demands, forming a united front to suppress the revolt in the cities, either through hardhandedness or appeasement.
- The degree of structural variation of telomeric G4-structures is high, as they are capable of forming tetramolecular, bimolecular, or unimolecular structures.
- Antennal bases enlarged, forming straight bidentate horns, tapered and pointed ventroapically.
Meaning of forming for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en formings