- 名词 (Noun)BFformPREfor-
- plural of form.
- 动词 (Verb)BFformPRformingPT, PPformed
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of form.
- In some cases, the fluidic and elastomeric types combine in a particular application to form elastofluidic combinations, as we shall see below.
- The first time the wall was poured, the seams in the form (which produced corresponding lines in the concrete) were mislocated.
- The open intervals cover the real numbers; the open intervals of the form (x, x+1) are a subcover.
- They also bring to mind stylish movie sets in precolor Hollywood; Fred and Ginger or a phalanx of Busby Berkeley dancers could easily drift among their mirrored, ethereal forms.
- Common in English, where in some putative compounds, such as autocrat or technocrat, both members would be combining forms.
- Aggiss and Cowie are smash and grab artists, eclectically borrowing from a range of different dance and performance styles and making them into their own inimitable blended form.
Meaning of forms for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en formstone
- en forms of address