自由的, 免费的 Free (消歧義)
- 名词 (Noun)PLfreesSUF-free
- (Australian rules football, Gaelic football) Abbreviation of free kick.
- free transfer.
- Hargreaves, who left Manchester United on a free during the summer, drilled a 22-yard beauty to open the scoring.
- (hurling) The usual means of restarting play after a foul is committed, where the non-offending team restarts from where the foul was committed.
- 动词 (Verb)SGfreesPRfreeingPT, PPfreed
- VT To make free; set at liberty; release; rid of that which confines, limits, embarrasses, or oppresses.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMfreerCOMmore freeSUPfreestSUPmost free
- (social) Unconstrained.
- He was given free rein to do whatever he wanted.
- a free man
- He was free only with a few.
- He's very free with his money.
- My hands are guilty, but my heart is free.
- free time
- a free school
- This is a free country.
- OpenOffice is free software.
- Obtainable without any payment.
- The government provides free health care.
- Buy a TV to get a free DVD player!
- (abstract) Unconstrained.
- the free group on three generators
- is the free variable in .
- (physical) Unconstrained.
- the drain was free
- a free radical
- You can sit on this chair; it's free.
- In this group of mushrooms, the gills are free.
- Without; not containing (what is specified); exempt; clear; liberated.
- We had a wholesome, filling meal, free of meat. I would like to live free from care in the mountains.
- (dated) Ready; eager; acting without spurring or whipping; spirited.
- a free horse
- (dated) Invested with a particular freedom or franchise; enjoying certain immunities or privileges; admitted to special rights; followed by of.
- (Britain, law) OBS Certain or honourable; the opposite of base.
- free service; free socage
- (law) Privileged or individual; the opposite of common.
- a free fishery; a free warren
- 副词 (Adverb)COMfreerCOMmore freeSUPfreestSUPmost free
- Without needing to pay.
- I got this bike free.
- OBS Freely; willingly.
- Just as you have the right to your free speech, so I have the right to mine. Many people say she's pretty, but I don't think so. "I can count backwards from one hundred." "So can I."
- Group B contained free hydrophobic amino acids such as Phe and Val, conjugated phenylpropanoids, including chlorogenate and procyanidin, and many sugar phosphates.
- This war is between the democracies of the free world and radical Islamics.
Meaning of free for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en freely
- en freedom
- en freed
- en freezing
- en freeze