generally 中文 EN[d͡ʒɛnɹəliː] US
- 副词 (Adverb)COMmore generallySUPmost generallySUF-ly
- Popularly or widely.
- It is generally known that the Earth is round.
- As a rule; usually.
- I generally have a walk in the afternoon.
- Without reference to specific details.
- Generally speaking …
- OBS Collectively; as a whole; without omissions.
- The velocity of the Sun relative to the 44 anagalactic objects, for which data exist, is generally found to be about twice as large as the velocity relative to the 18 globular clusters.
- It's easy to recall who I hate, but I'm generally pretty friendly, so I can't think of any particularly sleb that I'd like to be friends with more than another.
- Although data on longer distances is lacking, Deaner acknowledges, “since males generally have trouble making conservative decisions, they might be less likely to perform well in an ultrarun or hike.”
- Generally speaking, the main malignant part in most cases of malignant ectomesenchymoma (MEM) is the mesenchymal component.
- Generally those with more responsibility outearn those with less.
Meaning of generally for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 8
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en generall
- en generalcy
- en generalty
- en generals
- en genially