generally 中文 EN[d͡ʒɛnɹəliː] US
- 副词 (Adverb)COMmore generallySUPmost generallySUF-ly
- Popularly or widely.
- It is generally known that the Earth is round.
- As a rule; usually.
- I generally have a walk in the afternoon.
- Without reference to specific details.
- Generally speaking …
- OBS Collectively; as a whole; without omissions.
- The countesses’ husbands were generally quite lavish. (countess + -es’)
- I curse and blame generally / Alle hem that loven vilany / For vilany makith vilayn
- Materials that can be deformed by photoirradiation are not unknown, but generally consist of polymer films and gels and are rather slow-acting.
- Generally speaking, the main malignant part in most cases of malignant ectomesenchymoma (MEM) is the mesenchymal component.
- Generally those with more responsibility outearn those with less.
Meaning of generally for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 8
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en generall
- en generalty
- en generalcy
- en generals
- fr générale