健康, 健康状况 健康
- 名词 (Noun)PLhealths
- The state of being free from physical or psychological disease, illness, or malfunction; wellness.
- I think she suffers from autism, ADHD or some other mental health problem.
- A state of well-being or balance, often physical but sometimes also mental and social; the overall level of function of an organism from the cellular (micro) level to the social (macro) level.
- Physical condition.
- OBS Cure, remedy.
- NC A toast to prosperity.
- Strikingly, however, Waller does not deny but rather revels in the claim that healths lead to excessive drinking
- Daniel Halperin implies that we are overfinancing AIDS and underfinancing other key health and development priorities.
- Despite her health problems, Madame Prime Minister saw the project through.
- Operating a low-cost, high-pollution manufacturing process externalizes costs in the form of adverse human health consequences and ecosystem effects.
- Heavy smoking and drinking will take its toll on a person's health.
- Ultimately, understanding the pharmacopathology of cART is important because many ART drugs can cross the placenta, and thus may impact foetal development or long term health.
- Participants felt that the medicalised, chemicalised, sexually liberal and accelerated culture of the host society damaged their own, and the local populations’ health.
Meaning of health for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en healthy
- en healthful
- en healthe
- en healths
- en healthen