因此, 所以, 今后
- 动词 (Verb)SGhencesPRhencingPT, PPhencedSUF-ence
- OBS To send away.
- 副词 (Adverb)
- (archaic) from here, from this place, away.
- I'm going hence, because you have insulted me.
- Get thee hence, Satan!
- (archaic, figuratively) from the living or from this world.
- After a long battle, my poor daughter was taken hence.
- (archaic, of a length of time) in the future from now.
- A year hence it will be forgotten.
- (conjunctive) as a result; therefore, for this reason.
- I shall go to Japan and hence will not be here in time for the party.
- The purse is handmade and hence very expensive.
- Another possible explanation is a lower iron content–and hence a less positive phase shift—in remyelinated lesions and black holes reducing the phase shift caused by demyelination.
- At the hypostomal boundary these stripes are aligned with the positions of tentacle insertion (Fig 18B ), hence are positioned between the hypostomal taeniolae.
- Soapberries are rich enough in saponin to be used as soap substitute, hence their name.
- Hence the regular polygon ABCD ... can either be a convex n-gon, a star n-gon, a horocylic apeirogon or a hypercyclic apeirogon.
- Hence there were two subcycles contained within the fundamental cycle.
- Hence it is likely that insolubilisation of B outside the cytoplasm might constitute another mechanism of B toxicity tolerance.
Meaning of hence for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 8
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en henceforth
- en henceforward
- en henced
- en henceforwards