identify 中文 EN[aɪˈdɛn.tɪ.faɪ] US
认出, 识别, 鉴定
- 动词 (Verb)SGidentifiesPRidentifyingPT, PPidentifiedSUF-ify
- VT To establish the identity of someone or something.
- The formal name of a national having domiciliary register shall be identified by the national identity card;
- VT (biology) To establish the taxonomic classification of an organism.
- A recent biological inventory uncovered 41 species and 2 subspecies of insects new to science and many species not before identified in the State of Washington.
- VT To equate or make the same; to unite or combine into one.
- (reflexive) To have a strong affinity with; to feel oneself to be modelled on or connected to.
- VI To associate oneself with some group.
- Now, the vast majority of us identify with the second group, the one that believes in trusting the wisdom of the people rather than taking power away from them and concentrating it in the other hands.
- VI To claim an identity; to describe oneself as a member of a group; to assert the use of a particular term to describe oneself.
- "The main message is that it's the interface between individuals and society that causes students who identify as gay, lesbian, or bisexual the most distress," said study first author Yue Zhao.
- In future, with further interventions to circumvent the problems we have identified herein, telomerised cells may still be a viable alternative.
- As found for chlorophyll most of the other micromolecules identified were found in lower concentration in the cells of chlorotic cultures.
- In addition an adequate staging EUS cannot be performed unless the original site of the resection can be identified by an endoscopic tattoo, residual tissue, or a postresection scar.
- Surprisingly, this VLP bound to 4G2 more weakly than the other selectants we identified.
- One baicalinase and three baicalein 7-O-glucuronosyltransferases genes potentially involved in the transformation between baicalin/wogonoside and baicalein/wogonin were identified.
- With regards to the formation of metabolites, the glucuronidated, bis-glucuronidated, dehydrogenated, hydrogenated, oxidized, and methylated α-mangostins were tentatively identified.
Meaning of identify for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 8
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en identifyee
- en identifyees
- en identifying