implicate 中文 EN
- 动词 (Verb)SGimplicatesPRimplicatingPT, PPimplicatedSUF-icate
- To connect or involve in an unfavorable or criminal way with something.
- Mostly, the microbiome is beneficial. It helps with digestion and enables people to extract a lot more calories from their food than would otherwise be possible. Research over the past few years, however, has implicated it in diseases from atherosclerosis to asthma to autism.
- To imply, to have as a necessary consequence or accompaniment.
- What did Nixon's visit to China implicate for Russia?
- (archaic) To fold or twist together, intertwine, interlace, entangle, entwine.
- Various immunologic and nonimmunologic mechanisms have been implicated in hypersensitivity reactions induced by castor oil derivatives.
- Several factors have been implicated in TP pathogenesis, most of which may cause localized inflammatory reactions and also microdegeneration.
- Similarly, the role of heat shock transcription factor B3 (HSFB3) has been implicated in response to abiotic stress and in mycorrhyzal association [61 ].
Meaning of implicate for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 6
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 4
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en implicated
- en implicates