in part 中文 EN
- 副词 (Adverb)
- Partly; to an extent.
- Discrepancies in the metabolic response between the two strains may be attributed in part to the missense mutation (M35T) in exon 1 and a multiexon deletion of Nnt in the C57BL/6J mice.
- You will find your obligations in this regard clearly defined in Part D, Subpart b, Section 8 of the second Addendum to the contract.
- The Forensic Lucid intensional programming language is based in part on its Lucid predecessors and codecessors, such as Indexical Lucid, GIPL, JLucid, and JOOIP.
- In part two the attention being paid to the personal characteristics of healthcare workers is problematised in light of critiques of the ‘values’ agenda.
Meaning of in part for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en in particular