includes 中文 EN[ɪnˈkluːdz] US
- 动词 (Verb)BFincludePRincludingPT, PPincluded
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of include.
- Transvection effects include both activation and silencing.
- His electoral "campaign" to date has included attempts to trump up criminal charges against his opponents.
- The generative model suggests a simple modification for training---use an input to produce several synthetic inputs with the same label, and include them in the backprop training.
- Including a few fun details in large group introductions can be a great way to break the ice.
- The devices were explanted postmortem or during an upgrade intervention, but also devices that were accidentally desterilized or were improperly sealed were included.
Meaning of includes for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 2
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en includest