indicate 中文 EN[ˈɪndɪkeɪt] US
标示, 表示, 表明
- 动词 (Verb)SGindicatesPRindicatingPT, PPindicatedSUF-icate
- To point out; to discover; to direct to a knowledge of; to show; to make known.
- The guard blew his whistle to indicate imminent departure.
- To show or manifest by symptoms; to point to as the proper remedies.
- Great prostration of strength indicates the use of stimulants.
- To signal in a vehicle the desire to turn right or left.
- To investigate the condition or power of, as of steam engine, by means of an indicator.
- Together, these data indicate that entolimod is a highly promising potential life-saving treatment for victims of radiation disasters.
- These observations are consistent with the hypothesis that asynchronous hemodynamics is atheroprone and indirectly indicate EC under asynchronous hemodynamics initiate an inflammatory state.
- The fracture faces were free of particles, indicating that PDS-His 6 does not dip deeply into membranes, probably representing a monotopic membrane protein.
- Indicate that you are willing to receive marketing material by putting a tick in the box