indicates 中文 EN
- 动词 (Verb)BFindicatePRindicatingPT, PPindicated
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of indicate.
- Half-lives of PSII herbicides ametryn, atrazine, diuron, hexazinone and tebuthiuron were consistently greater than a year, indicating high persistence.
- Together, these data indicate that entolimod is a highly promising potential life-saving treatment for victims of radiation disasters.
- The fact that the TLE was colourless and the residue was brown after decarbonation, indicates that the pigment responsible for the pink colour bands is part of the kerogen fraction.
- Indicate that you are willing to receive marketing material by putting a tick in the box
Meaning of indicates for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 2
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en indicatest