interests 中文 EN[ˈɪnt(ə)ɹɪsts] US
兴趣 (interest的复数) 使感兴趣 (interest的第三人称单数)
- 名词 (Noun)BFinterestPREinter-
- plural of interest.
- The persons interested in any particular business or cause, taken collectively.
- the coal-mining interests
- the separatist interests
- 动词 (Verb)BFinterestPRinterestingPT, PPinterested
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of interest.
- He doesn't give a damn about your child's painting, he's just interested in the gold frame.
- Please fill out this application if you are interested in the job.
- It is interesting to observe, furthermore, that among the higher barbarians and civilized races, lust has become to a certain extent mentalized through hereditary memory and association.
- This is a tree-y course, like New Zealand, really good, good greens, well bunkered, a trifle on the short side, but full of interest.
- If you can plough through the first three chapters, then the plot starts to get interesting.
- The judge recused herself from that case, citing a possible conflict of interest.