involving 中文 EN
- 动词 (Verb)BFinvolveSGinvolvesPT, PPinvolvedSUF-ing
- present participle of involve.
- The plan involves banks hiving off bad assets and investors buying them at a discount on hopes of turning a profit over time.
- The eleventh step is conversion of deoxygeniposidic acid to geniposidic acid, which involves hydroxylation reaction.
- As noted, the proximity of Met356 to Cys125 in tmNrdD is compatible with the reaction mechanism proposed for the majority of class III RNRs, involving a thiosulphuranyl radical [48 ].
- The locations of PAOD were defined as proximal when the iliac arteries were involved, and distal when the femoropopliteal arteries were involved.
- My kids wanted to know who it was, and if it was their homee [a close friend] they were going to get involved.
- To work efficiently, it's important to have a handle on the procedures involved.
Meaning of involving for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 3
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en envolving
- en invoking
- en evolving
- en invoicing
- en revolving