- 名词 (Noun)BFitem
- plural of item.
- Data items in the computer file were delimited by commas.
- You may only carry on items that are smaller than a certain size.
- Draw a three-dimensional, to-scale picture of the item you explored.
- Trading "enemy flags" for weapons proved to be an effective way of fulfilling some of the requirements, but the dog robber was still using his talents to obtain the more difficult to find items.
- e clauses Nos. 75, 77 to 89, and 91 to 99, for any other parts to the roof which may be required, such as tilting fillets, splockets, boarding, fascia, eaves soffits and other items.
Meaning of items for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 2
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en itemset
- en itemsets
- en items of clothing