kind of 中文 EN
- 副词 (Adverb)
- IDI COL Slightly; somewhat; sort of.
- I'm getting kind of tired. Could we finish tomorrow?
- That's the right answer, kind of.
- Never, never, wear any kind of a whiff-whaff or a thing-ama-bob on your hat.
- For such propositions unimaginability looks like a function of a kind of conceptual impossibility.
- So when he wants to, he can just kind of blend into the woodwork.
Meaning of kind of for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en kind of like