languaged 中文 EN
- 动词 (Verb)BFlanguageSGlanguagesPRlanguagingSUF-ed
- simple past tense and past participle of language.
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFlanguage
- Having a specified type or number of languages.
- "About 1730 the poet and squireen Huw Hughes wrote to the great scholar Lewis Morris that all the defenders of the old language had gone to sleep." - Prys Morgan, in "The Invention of Tradition"
- A weakly-typed language will most possibly not generate an error or refuse to compile, if the argument passed to a function does not match the expected type closely.
- In course of time this mixed language becomes again standardized and the colloquializing process is repeated.
- Language learners sometimes use periphrases like "did go" where a native speaker would use "went".
- Based on the representation of WPGs, an effective algorithm for determining the new reconstructibility of BCNs is designed with the help of the theories of finite automata and formal languages.
- Manx is the linguonym of the Isle of Man's native language.
- Lexicographers are sticklers for correct language.
Meaning of languaged for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en language
- fr language
- en languages
- fr languages
- en languager