- 名词 (Noun)BFlanguage
- plural of language.
- 动词 (Verb)BFlanguagePRlanguagingPT, PPlanguaged
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of language.
- ...some authors have claimed that the slang of the criminal was a kind of international language for thieves, a Volapük of crime.
- Some eccentric languages are structurally just as simple, but intentionally made awfully hard to understand — like the notorious languages Brainfuck [ …] or Malbolge.
- "About 1730 the poet and squireen Huw Hughes wrote to the great scholar Lewis Morris that all the defenders of the old language had gone to sleep." - Prys Morgan, in "The Invention of Tradition"
- Language learners sometimes use periphrases like "did go" where a native speaker would use "went".
- Manx is the linguonym of the Isle of Man's native language.
- Lexicographers are sticklers for correct language.
- JUnit is the unit testing framework for the Java programming language.
Meaning of languages for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 2
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- fr languages