languaging 中文 EN
- 动词 (Verb)BFlanguageSGlanguagesPT, PPlanguagedSUF-ing
- present participle of language.
- "About 1730 the poet and squireen Huw Hughes wrote to the great scholar Lewis Morris that all the defenders of the old language had gone to sleep." - Prys Morgan, in "The Invention of Tradition"
- The vocabulary of any language is influenced by contacts with other cultures.
- Most languages have names for the colors black, white, red, and green.
- Language learners sometimes use periphrases like "did go" where a native speaker would use "went".
- We certainly do not want to take our simple categorical statements and contrapose them into cumbersome natural language.
- Based on the representation of WPGs, an effective algorithm for determining the new reconstructibility of BCNs is designed with the help of the theories of finite automata and formal languages.
- JUnit is the unit testing framework for the Java programming language.
Meaning of languaging for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途