- 形容词 (Adjective)BFlargeCOMlargerSUF-est
- superlative form of large: most large.
- Hyde Park is one of the largest parks in central London, England.
- Even without a pronounced social class system, people in a large society tend to stratify.
- In addition, Kitinya and Gazdar found that large cell carcinoma and adenocarcinoma histogenetically were related to ATII cells by using monospecific IgG against pulmonary surfactant apoprotein.
- Large swathes will be affected by the tax increase.
- Large office blocks and shopping streets are being put up with not even an awning to protect the head of the shop-goer from the sweltering Persian sun.
- Large and square-headed, fatuously complacent, pot-bellied, spade-handed and dumpy-footed, for all the world presenting the appearance of animated jelly.
- The city has five city council districts; however, the mayor is elected at large.
Meaning of largest for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en largess
- en larges
- en larget
- fr larges
- en bargest