法律, 法学 法律
- 法律（英语：Law） 是一種由規則組成的體系，經由社會組織來施與強制力量，規範個人行為。法律是一系列的規則，通常需要經由一套制度來落實。
- 名词 (Noun)PLlaws
- NU The body of rules and standards issued by a government, or to be applied by courts and similar authorities.
- By law, one is not allowed to own a wallaby in New York City.
- A particular such rule.
- A new law forbids driving on that road.
- (more generally) A written or understood rule that concerns behaviours and their consequences. Laws are usually associated with mores.
- "Do unto others as you wish them to do unto you" is a good law to follow.
- (sciences, strictly) A well-established, observed physical characteristic or behavior of nature. The word is used to simply identify "what happens," without implying any explanatory mechanism or causation. Compare to theory.
- Newton's third law of motion states that to every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction. This is one of several laws derived from his general theory expounded in the Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica.
- (mathematics) A statement that is true under specified conditions.
- A category of English "common law" petitions that request monetary relief, as opposed to relief in forms other than a monetary judgment; compare to "equity".
- (cricket) One of the official rules of cricket as codified by the MCC.
- SLA NU The police.
- Here comes the law — run!
- (fantasy) One of the two metaphysical forces of the world in some fantasy settings, as opposed to chaos.
- An oath, as in the presence of a court. See wager of law.
- OBS a tumulus of stones.
- (Scottish and northern dialectal, archaic) a hill.
- 感叹词 (Interjection)
- (dated) An exclamation of mild surprise; lawks.
- Maryland law protects individual civil liberties by forbidding wiretapping without the consent of the tappee.
- It's Sod's law that it will rain when going for a picnic.
- such agencies would make it possible for the railroads to water stock and evade the law subjecting security issues to public regulation
- Other measures, such as compensation for victims, will be enshrined in the proposed new law.
- The government has stripped away some of our basic rights by passing a series of controversial laws.
- The result was a string of decisions that further established riparianism as a rule of law.
Meaning of law for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en laws
- en lawyer
- en lawyers
- en lawn
- en lawful