- 名词 (Noun)BFlaw
- plural of law.
- "If she actually gave a damn what the law said, she wouldn't have stolen the car in the first place, now would she?"
- to strain the law in order to convict an accused person
- IT is significant how precisely the various tubercle preparation conform to the law of isopathy, and how persistently they refuse to act homœopathically in the tuberculous conditions.
- Iowa Governor Will Fight Rock Island Reorganization. He Says That Under the New Plan Too Much Water Is Put Into the Stock—Believes Plan Is Out of Harmony with Iowa Laws.
- In native title matters, there is a lot of talk about litigation, mediation, negotiation and questions about whitefeller law.
- Tax consultants look for ways to get around the law.
Meaning of laws for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en lawsuit
- en lawson
- en lawsone
- en lawsons
- en lawsuits