- 名词 (Noun)PLmadesSUF-ade
- (Britain dialectal or obsolete) A maggot or grub.
- 动词 (Verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of make.
- (Geordie) simple past tense and past participle of myek.
- (Wearside) simple past tense and past participle of mak.
- 'I ain't stole nothing of his.' He made a broad gesture with his arms to demonstrate his empty-handedness.
- I've finally made peace with the fact that having diabetes means no more sugar.
- I looked to Heaven, and tried to pray: But or ever a prayer had gusht, A wicked whisper came, and made my heart as dry as dust.
- made many mistakes in my youth, but learned from them all.
- Made of oiled silk, a gasproof suit that can be packed into a pouch and carried in a handbag offers protection from gas to a person caught in an air raid.
- Almost any melt-processable polymer can be fabricated into kilometers of nanolayered films, and layers less than 10 nm in thickness have been made.
- We currently prefer to position this cutting guide freehandedly, without any supports, which means shorter cutaneous incisions can be made.
- After the meeting, Jim summarised the major decisions made.
Meaning of made for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 7
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en made-up
- en madest
- en madefy
- en made to
- en made do