- 名词 (Noun)BFmake
- plural of make.
- I would vote against a net.auto.bmw. Problems/comments regarding all makes are of interest, to me anyway. - net.auto.bmw, Aug 19 1983, 9:49 am, Joe Pfeiffer
- 动词 (Verb)BFmakePRmakingPT, PPmade
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of make.
- Green traffic lights look white to me, which makes them hard to distinguish from streetlights from far away. - First Usenet use via Google Groups, 9 May 1981 00:31:59-PDT, CSVAX.halbert at Berkeley
- We found a secluded spot where we could make out in private.
- The cross-culturally common properties of other-initiated repair make it one of the most vivid demonstrations of the ultrasocial nature of humans.
- Centre Shontayne Hape scored two tries for England before the break, while Georgia number eight Dimitri Basilaia touched down to make it 17-10 at half-time.
- Make the most of your youth, it will not last forever.
- Make a point to carry [or of carrying] your calendar with you at all times.
- Made of oiled silk, a gasproof suit that can be packed into a pouch and carried in a handbag offers protection from gas to a person caught in an air raid.
- Again, if we use an adequate code system, with the help of modern information technology, we can derive from our anagraphical registers a lot of information useful for improving our decision making.
- Improved graphics at the expense of battery life was a tradeoff the designers were willing to make.
- After the meeting, Jim summarised the major decisions made.
Meaning of makes for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en makeshift
- en makest
- en makes do
- en makes it
- en makespan