measuring 中文 EN
- 名词 (Noun)PLmeasuringsPREmé-SUF-ing
- Act of measurement.
- 动词 (Verb)
- present participle of measure.
- There was also a nonocclusive thrombus in the portal vein, a mildly prominent right infrahilar lymph node measuring 1 cm, and bilateral renal cysts.
- The same result was found when measuring the length of Jersey barrier or guardrail within the 800 m buffer in high- and low-kill UVC zones.
- The waywiser to a coach, exactly measuring the miles, and showing them by an index. — Evelyn.