- 名词 (Noun)PLmembersPREmé-
- One who officially belongs to a group.
- A part of a whole.
- The I-beams were to become structural members of a pedestrian bridge.
- Part of an animal capable of performing a distinct office; an organ; a limb.
- The penis.
- (logic) One of the propositions making up a syllogism.
- (set theory) An element of a set.
- (computing, programming) In object-oriented programming, a function or piece of data associated with each separate instance of a class.
- (Australia, law) the judge or adjudicator in a consumer court.
- A part of a discourse or of a period, sentence, or verse; a clause.
- (mathematics) Either of the two parts of an algebraic equation, connected by the equality sign.
- (computing) A file stored within an archive file.
- The zip file holding the source code of this application has 245 members.
- 动词 (Verb)SGmembersPRmemberingPT, PPmembered
- (obsolete outside dialects) To remember.
- OBS To cause to remember; to mention.
- Each of the members is expected to inform ‘thonself’ on the topic thus allotted, and to be prepared to give an opinion or ask questions.
- But a member of the cabinet has been placed on the Downing Street naughty step after weeks of bad behaviour which has tested the prime minister's patience to its limits.
- James thought it was cruel for the fraternity members to make the pledge think his father had died suddenly and refused to play along.
- Members of the party would cohere in the message they were sending.
- Members of the Accounting user group can print financial reports.
- Lib Dems were appalled by Mr Boles’s offer, however kindly meant: the party is so frightened of losing its independence under Mr Clegg that such a pact would “kill” him, says a senior member.
- Their dress rehearsal will be a sneak preview of the show for theater members.
- Are you by any chance looking for a new staff member?
Meaning of member for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 8
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en members
- en membership
- en membered
- en memberwise
- en memberless