multiple 中文 EN[ˈmʌltɪpl̩]
- 名词 (Noun)PLmultiplesPREmulti-
- (mathematics) A number that may be divided by another number with no remainder.
- (finance) Price-earnings ratio.
- One of a set of the same thing; a duplicate.
- A single individual who has multiple personalities.
- One of a set of siblings produced by a multiple birth.
- A chain store.
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore multipleSUPmost multiple
- Having more than one element, part, component, or function, particularly many.
- Not long ago, it was difficult to produce photographs of tiny creatures with every part in focus. [ …] A photo processing technique called focus stacking has changed that. Developed as a tool to electronically combine the sharpest bits of multiple digital images, focus stacking is a boon to biologists seeking full focus on a micron scale.
- In this paper, we consider the robustification of Fisher’s least significant difference (LSD) test for multiple comparison tests.
- Chairman Yu is a tycoon who owns multiple hotel chains.
- MicroRNAs (miRNAs) have been implicated in governing lineage specification and differentiation in multiple organs; however, little is known about their specific roles in mammopoiesis.
- Multiple glomuvenous malformations (GVMs) are a rare condition which usually present in children with only a handful of cases reported in the literature.
- Multiple pathways are involved in the resolution of existing and progressing fibroproliferative diseases [32 ], which will ultimately lead to different outcomes when they become deregulated.
Meaning of multiple for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 3
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 8
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- fr multiple
- en multiplex
- en multiples
- fr multiples
- en multiplet