nouning 中文 EN
- 动词 (Verb)BFnounSGnounsPT, PPnounedSUF-ing
- present participle of noun.
- His repeated wagerings of his allowances led him to ruin. ( gerundial noun )
- A noun phrase is overspecified when it is used in a context where a pronoun would have been unambiguous.
- In English, the third person consists of pronouns such as he, she, it, and they, verbs such as is and has, and most nouns.
Meaning of nouning for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en rouning
- en bouning
- en pruning