办公室, 处, 局 辦公室
- 辦公室（office）又稱寫字樓或辦公大樓，是一種讓人們在其中辦公（工作）的場所，通常是房間的形態，但隨著電腦與網路的發達，也漸漸出現不需要實體空間的虛擬辦公室（Virtual Office）。
- 名词 (Noun)PLofficesPREoff-SUF-ice
- A building or room where clerical or professional duties are performed.
- We drove back to the office with some concern on my part at the prospect of so large a case. Sunning himself on the board steps, I saw for the first time Mr. Farquhar Fenelon Cooke. He was dressed out in broad gaiters and bright tweeds, like an English tourist, and his face might have belonged to Dagon, idol of the Philistines.
- A bureau, an administrative unit of government.
- A position of responsibility of some authority within an organisation.
- an executive or judicial office; a municipal office
- A charge or trust; a function.
- Rite, ceremonial observance of social or religious nature.
- Religious service, especially a liturgy officiated by a Christian priest or minister.
- A major administrative division, notably in certain governmental administrations, either at ministry level (e.g. the British Home Office) or within or dependent on such a department.
- OBS That which a person does, either voluntarily or by appointment, for, or with reference to, others; customary duty, or a duty that arises from human relations.
- kind offices; pious offices
- (in the plural) The parts of a house given over to household work, storage etc.
- An office suite; a collection of work‐related computer programs (shortened from several such suites with 'office' in their name).
- 动词 (Verb)SGofficesPRofficingPT, PPofficed
- To provide (someone) with an office.
- VI To have an office.
- "I believed that Dave was just doing a favor for his brother," said Somerville, who added that he assumed Lou and Dave officed together.
- Magdalen, who was permitted to receive the Lord's grace, now fulfills the office of her gratitude and penance by coenduring something of the suffering of the Cross.
- We need to cut back heavily on office supplies. Is there another vendor we can use?
- I was called into the head's office to discuss my behaviour.
- Office wear also has to be suitable for movement, to accommodate the billion microjourneys a person takes each day to the supply closet or the coffee machine or the restroom.
- Please hold the line a moment while I put you through to the sales office.
- Margaret Thatcher was the first ever female Prime Minister and was a Conservative party candidate for that office.
- I did up the parcel with string and took it to the post office.
Meaning of office for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- fr office
- en officers
- en officer
- en offices
- fr offices