organs 中文 EN
- 名词 (Noun)BForgan
- plural of organ.
- Animals within Sedentaria have more sedentary lifestyles and other traits associated with sessility such as reduced sensory organs and parapodia.
- By in situ hybridization, expression of all 3 microRNAs is robust in immature hair cells of both auditory and vestibular organs and is present in the statoacoustic ganglion.
- In teleosts, spleen is an important haematopoietic organ where melanomacrophages phagocytise and detain blood-borne antigens for a long period of time [43 ].
- ICCs can form gap junctions with smooth muscle, and juxtracrine chemical synapses have been shown to form between ICCs and immune cells in rat bladder and other organs.
- The problem of renal excretion, and so, inadvisability in the face of low creatinine clearance, may be addressed by betrixaban, little of which is excreted via this organ.
- Like many transmen, he chose not to remove his female reproductive organs.
Meaning of organs for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 2
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en organs of Corti
- en organs of state