- 名词 (Noun)BFpartPREpar-
- plural of part.
- (plural only) intellectual ability or learning.
- He was a man of great parts but little virtue.
- (plural only, usually with “these”) COL vicinity, region.
- (plural only, euphemistic) The male genitals.
- 动词 (Verb)BFpartPRpartingPT, PPparted
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of part.
- After putting the coated parts together, Jon waited for the chemical adhesive to resinify
- The biological activity of SDG results from their conversion to the mammalian lignans enterolactone (EL) and enterodiol (ED) by the intestinal microflora in the upper part of the large bowel.
- More precisely, an infimal convolution model is applied to split the corrupted 3D image into the clean image and two types of corruptions, namely a striped part and a laminar one.
- Part V: Playing a Strong Defense and Keeping Score: You just can't let your opponents walk all over you!
- Part of the magic of her poetry was her ability to have her words assonate in the most propitious places
- Part of what I feel in this city is solastalgia, not so much for buildings as for the routines I established around those buildings: the walk to visit friends in the CBD, the stroll to the cinema.
- We were going to cast him in our new movie but unfortunately he didn't look the part.
- To expedite their arrival they would air ship the parts.
- Together, the ant colony was greater than the sum of its parts.
Meaning of parts for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- fr parts
- en partscore
- en partscores
- fr partschinite
- en parts company