person 中文 EN[ˈpɹsn̩] US UK
- 6世紀時候的意大利哲學家波伊提烏則為個人做出如此的定義：個人是一個有理性的單獨個體（Naturæ rationalis individua substantia）。
- 名词 (Noun)PLpersonsPLpeoplePREPerso-SUF-person
- An individual; usually a human being.
- his first appearance upon the stage in his new person of a sycophant or juggler
- three persons and one God
- Jack's always been a dog person, but I prefer cats.
- The physical body of a being seen as distinct from the mind, character, etc.
- (law) Any individual or formal organization with standing before the courts.
- At common law a corporation or a trust is legally a person.
- (law) The human genitalia; specifically, the penis.
- (grammar) A linguistic category used to distinguish between the speaker of an utterance and those to whom or about whom he is speaking. See grammatical person.
- (biology) A shoot or bud of a plant; a polyp or zooid of the compound Hydrozoa, Anthozoa, etc.; also, an individual, in the narrowest sense, among the higher animals.
- 动词 (Verb)SGpersonsPRpersoningPT, PPpersoned
- OBS VT To represent as a person; to personify; to impersonate.
- VT (gender-neutral) To man.
- I know what people think about the North. They think it's all muck and living over the brush with women like Elsie Tanner.
- The people saw the politician prevaricate every day.
- His attitude typifies the attitude of young people today.
- People believed that the werewolves, or werehyenas, which they called buda, were too strong in those places to permit safe habitation by human beings.
- People would place themselves so as to expose the more expressive left hemiface to the partner or/and[sic] to use the more efficient left visual field to observe the partner.
- People "mana shuffle" because of the numerous games they have played and they have found that land becomes clumped together (i.e. a "mana pocket").
- He seemed to get flustered when speaking in front of too many people.
- He says that a 30 storey farmscraper could provide fruit, vegetables, meat, fish, poultry – and clean water – for 50,000 people.
- Are these "statistics" they cite verifiable, or are they just blowing smoke, trying to scare people?
Meaning of person for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en persons
- en personal
- en personally
- en personality
- en personage