previous 中文 EN[ˈpɹiviəs] US
先的, 前的 在前
- 名词 (Noun)PREpré-SUF-ious
- INF (Britain) An existing criminal record; short for "previous convictions".
- It turned out the shoplifter had a lot of previous.
- 形容词 (Adjective)
- Prior; occurring before something else, either in time or order.
- INF  Premature; occurring too soon.
- I thought that I had solved the problem, but I was a bit previous.
- The closest previous sighting of an Earth-grazing asteroid was in March of 1989. It was 330 feet in diameter and passed at 10 times the distance to the moon.
- A previous study of quantitative vessel wall analysis in 23 Takayasu arteritis patients used gadofosveset, an intravascular contrast agent.
- As reported in the previous section, the nerve has now invaded the DMM, but the VMM remains uninnervated, as well as lacking in Pax7 reactivity.
- Previous study showed the zic family member Zic2a was involved in the regulation of two prethalamic transcription factor dlx2a and arxa.
- Previous reports on unilateral LR recession commonly show extremely low rates of initial overcorrection and large exodrifts after surgery suggesting that the surgical dose may be increased.
- Previous studies have focused on reductions in mutant protein as a therapeutic approach, such as intrabodies and artificial polypeptides, which target the polyQ domain [24 ].
Meaning of previous for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 7
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en previously
- en previousness
- en previously disadvantaged