purposes 中文 EN[ˈpɝpəsɪz] US
- 名词 (Noun)BFpurpose
- plural of purpose.
- 动词 (Verb)BFpurposePRpurposingPT, PPpurposed
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of purpose.
- As in Emily Dickinson there is too a fastidious precision of thought where unrhymes fill the purpose better than rhymes
- The purpose of the tramper is to pack the lint into the press box under the restraining dogs near the top end of the press box.
- She had a clipped assurance of manner, a purpose in her step, which seemed to announce to anyone who cared to look that she had reached a decision, and reached it even-mindedly.
- This is the first time a multitransitional study of spectrally resolved rotational ammonia lines has been used for this purpose.
- ...and no man ever knew him intimately who did not recognize and admire his great abilities, both natural and acquired, his large-heartedness and sincerity of purpose.
- The underspecification of the project led to the development of software that was not fit for purpose.
Meaning of purposes for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en purposest