qualities 中文 EN
- 名词 (Noun)BFqualitySUF-ties
- plural of quality.
- We need to check with Quality Assurance before we downselect the test equipment vendor.
- Because the wool is poor quality it coarsened the fabric.
- Because the wool is poor quality it is coarsening the fabric.
- Quantification of both forsythiaside and forsythin in FF is important for the evaluation of this herb’s quality.
- The app includes daily diaries for prebedtime activities, substance use, and sleep quality.
- It suggests that beef and carabeef, from animals of the same age and given a uniform feed, have indistinguishable eating quality.
Meaning of qualities for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en qualities of life