reasons 中文 EN[ˈɹiːzənz] US
- 名词 (Noun)BFreasonPREré-
- plural of reason.
- 动词 (Verb)BFreasonPRreasoningPT, PPreasoned
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of reason.
- the relatives who had been helping slipped away as I grew older, attriting for various reasons that all amounted to the same reason.
- For reasons known only to printbound publishers, books about words are suddenly the talk of the town.
- Knowing the real reasons for his action caused her to view them in a worse light.
- Reason away, but the test of time will prove me right.
- Samoza has a long list of people who are personas non grata, and Figures suspects that I cannot get a visa to get into the country for this reason.
- Of course, man's will is often regulated by his reason.
- The city is a restaurant-goer's nirvana for a wealth of reasons.
Meaning of reasons for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en reason
- en seasons
- fr rasons
- en weasons
- en rhasons