- 动词 (Verb)BFrecordSGrecordsPRrecordingPREré-
- simple past tense and past participle of record.
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFrecord
- that has been recorded.
- Recorded music comes in many forms.
- It annoys me when a wuffo asks about the safety record of sky-diving; if it weren't good, people wouldn't do it.
- The finding that CNM was recorded only from nymphs, and not from larvae, corresponds well with earlier studies and may suggest that CNM is not transovarially transmitted.
- So attention to Quine and Putnam’s writings is important, not just to set the record straight, but because it reveals some new argumentative strategies for platonists to exploit.
- He had forgotten that he was speaking on the record.
- They waltzed for twenty-one hours and seventeen minutes straight, setting a record.
- Melbourne's water storages plunged by 0.7 per cent in a week, down to 33.1 per cent capacity, as Victoria recorded its second-driest January on record.
Meaning of recorded for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en recordedness
- en recorded delivery