reefest 中文 EN
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFreefCOMreeferCOMmore reefSUPmost reefPREré-SUF-fest
- superlative form of reef: most reef.
- Species living in the Mediterranean, Atlantic, and Northern Sea had similar encephalisation indices compared to the indopacific coral reef dwelling species.
- Finally, coral reef POM constitutes a source of OM for planktonic invertebrates and planktonophagous fish.
- I was on my way to the door, but all at once, through the fog in my head, I began to sight one reef that I hadn't paid any attention to afore.
Meaning of reefest for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en liefest