reference 中文 EN[ˈɹɛf.ɹəns] US
参考, 出处, 提及
- 名词 (Noun)PLreferencesPREré-SUF-ence
- (literary or archaic) A relationship or relation (to something).
- A measurement one can compare to.
- Information about a person, provided by someone (a referee) with whom they are well acquainted.
- A reference work.
- (semantics) A relation between objects in which one object designates, or acts as a means by which to connect to or link to, another object.
- (academic writing) A short written identification of a previously published work which is used as a source for a text.
- (academic writing) A previously published written work thus indicated; a source.
- (programming) An object containing information which refers to data stored elsewhere, as opposed to containing the data itself.
- (programming, character entity) A special sequence used to represent complex characters in a web page such as ™ or €.
- OBS Appeal.
- 动词 (Verb)SGreferencesPRreferencingPT, PPreferenced
- To refer to, to make reference to.
- Reference the dictionary for word meanings.
- To mention, to cite.
- We used the extracochlear electrode MP1 as the reference electrode and an intracochlear electrode as the recording electrode, the latter offset by two positions from the probe electrode.
- The zero reference point for pressure recordings was set at the level of the right atrium in the midaxillary line (phlebostatic axis).
- By using highest male-specific spermatocrit as a reference value, we equalized number of sperm cells across the 48 fertilizations.
- The writing is good, but I had to mark you down for failing to cite references.
- Jones apud Smith means that the original source is Jones, but that the author is relying on Smith for that reference.
Meaning of reference for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- Words suffixed with -ence
困难度: 级别 1
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 9
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en references
- en referenced
- en referenceable
- en referenceless
- en reference book