regional 中文 EN[ˈɹiːdʒənəl] US
地区的, 局部的, 地域性的
- 名词 (Noun)PLregionalsPREré-
- An entity or event with scope limited to a single region.
- 形容词 (Adjective)
- Of, or pertaining to, a specific region or district.
- Of, or pertaining to, a large geographic region.
- Of, or pertaining to, one part of the body.
- (Australia) Of a state or other geographic area, those parts which are not metropolitan, but are somewhat densely populated and usually contain a number of significant towns.
- The three AD cases showed distinct differences in regional THK5117 binding that were also observed in tau immunohistopathology as well as in clinical presentation.
- The regional climate is humid mesothermal, with a hot summer and well distributed rainfall throughout the year (Cfa in Köppen-Geiser’s classification [32 ]).
- AT&T rose 16 cents, to $36.79, after the company reported a 17 percent increase in fourth-quarter profit and growth in wireless subscribers and in its regional wireline businesses.
Meaning of regional for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 5
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 8
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en regionalism
- en regionals
- en regionally
- en regionalize
- en regionalist