regionals 中文 EN
- 名词 (Noun)BFregionalPREré-
- plural of regional.
- These are not minor issues because the regional extinctions of small mammals are a widespread phenomenon in southern South America and have involved several sigmodontine and caviomorph rodent species.
- AT&T rose 16 cents, to $36.79, after the company reported a 17 percent increase in fourth-quarter profit and growth in wireless subscribers and in its regional wireline businesses.
- The three AD cases showed distinct differences in regional THK5117 binding that were also observed in tau immunohistopathology as well as in clinical presentation.
Meaning of regionals for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en regional