relating 中文 EN
- 名词 (Noun)PLrelatingsPREré-SUF-ing
- The act of relating, or forming or identifying relationships; relation.
- 动词 (Verb)
- present participle of relate.
- Several studies relating periodontitis to osteoimmunology have recently been reported [ 33 , 34 ].
- Also, in this case, we prove some Hodge decomposition theorems for coeffective basic de Rham cohomology, relating this cohomology with coeffective basic Dolbeault or Bott-Chern cohomology.
- In relating the story to Julie, he decided to bend the truth just enough to make her think he had really been in danger.
Meaning of relating for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en relatings