- 动词 (Verb)BFreleaseSGreleasesPRreleasingPREré-
- simple past tense and past participle of release.
- Nick Phipps, who played poorly at scrumhalf last week, has been omitted from the matchday squad released on Thursday.
- Major initiatives now appear unlikely unless the financial crisis reintensifies, as the bank assesses whether the much-discussed “green shoots” in recent data releases will wither or take root.
- Brain pathology, as in the case of neuroautoimmune diseases, is worsened, not only by the infiltration of activated lymphoid cells, but also by the release of large amounts of free radicals [21 ].
- A box-office bomb when it first came out, the film was a sleeper, becoming much more popular decades after being released.
- The new movie made quite a splash upon its release.
- As pretacked bodies approach the automatic respot line on the body build trucks, the latches that hold them to the trucks are manually released.
Meaning of released for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 2
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en release
- en releases
- en releasee
- en releaser
- en releaded