releases 中文 EN
- 名词 (Noun)BFreleasePREré-
- (software) plural of release.
- 动词 (Verb)BFreleasePRreleasingPT, PPreleased
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of release.
- The multivesicular bodies release their contents upon arrival at the perikarion.
- The radioactivity was released when they blew off steam from the containment vessel.
- The major mechanism by which extrasynaptically released serotonin seems to reach its targets involves its capture and later release by the surrounding glia.
- A box-office bomb when it first came out, the film was a sleeper, becoming much more popular decades after being released.
- As pretacked bodies approach the automatic respot line on the body build trucks, the latches that hold them to the trucks are manually released.
- The new movie made quite a splash upon its release.
Meaning of releases for the defined word.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
困难度: 级别 5
容易 ➨ 困难
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途
- en releasest